Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Well, it's official: my hand-eye coordination is out of this world. Seriously. Last night I went to play casual baseball with Naomi and Tim and all were impressed with my accuracy. I made contact with the ball at least 90% of the time and once I hit every ball lobbed to me.

I will give credit where it's due, Tim was a great pitcher, even though he looks like this:

Naomi played great outfield which mainly meant she chased the balls around and ducked.

I had a really fun time and it's made me add the following item to my Summer Goals 2009 list:

- go to batting cages and amaze my friends

I'm also adding the following:

- find trampoline(s) and go to town as often as possible
- go to Honest Ed's in Toronto - I've just never done it

2 comments:

  1. I think someone forgot to mention they saw two of the longest home runs in history...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're right 'Anonymous' we did watch some Jays/Rays game after we played. They were amazing. You should think about trying out for their team. You know, in case they ever play Ancaster ballparks and need someone to hit one over the fence...twice. Kudos T.

    ReplyDelete