Monday, November 22, 2010

Commence Eye Rolling Sequence

I know I keep posting about the online creatures I'm coming across, but I can't help it - I find it so entertaining. Who do these guys think they are? More importantly, what are they reading in my profile that leads them to believe they should be messaging me??

This guy emailed today with the following in the email subject:

Did an angel fall from the skies above?

But he wasn't kidding around and being purposely cheesy. In the email he kept calling me princess. In fact, he wasn't the only one who did that today. Don't call me princess. That's weird.

Speaking of weird things guys do (well, actually more annoying) there is this one guy texting me in the strangest fashion. He'll send me one sentence texts one right after another. Is he unable to piece his thoughts together in one text? Why the bombardment? Listen guy, I don't have an unlimited text package and from what I can tell, you're not worth the extra 15 cents. Besides, I'm pretty sure I've already stated my rule about texts from guys who are 'courting' me: either be funny or flirty. Otherwise, don't bother me.

By posting this, I've pretty much decided that he's not for me - I can never show him my blog. But I think I'm okay with that. Here is an actual transcript of the texts he sent me within a one minute span:

- But we have multigrain dough
- But it has a higher fat content
- But it's supposed to be a good fat
- Should be interesting

Yeah, unlike your texting, guy. Who talks about dough that much?! Delete.

3 comments:

  1. i am at school reading your blog and it is giving my boring religion class some laughs.

    which means i read your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Readers! Religion class? Are you in high school? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how his last text is "Should be interesting".
    How can this topic of multigrains and good fats be interesting?

    ReplyDelete