Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Come on, guy.

Ok, I'm sure this is a major breach of confidentiality and I might have agreed to some sort of terms that prohibits this kind of thing, but I have to share this with the world. Or at least my world.

The following is from an online profile from this dude that tried to chat with me. I can't stop laughing. Is he for real messaging me??

-has kids
-under employment he's listed ODSP
-his interest is: a easygoin responcible girl that can treat me right
-"im a out spoken person and easy goin i like the outdoors,sports and long walkes i like all sortes of music im thinkin of going back too school for my grade twelve need to settle down getin old lol"
-for a first date he would take a girl to a "well-maintained restaurant"

Why do these people think they can message me!?!
Oh, one more thing, his username is freeky69er.

1 comment:

  1. We should set up freeky69er with the day care provider I found who had "Too Spots Available".

    ReplyDelete