Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Leftover Desk 'Treasures'

Whoa. Ok, it's been a while since I've posted. Work has been crazy busy and I still don't have home internet, soooo....

First, I was rereading my last post and it sounds a little harsh. I'm too much over the topic to really comment, but let's just say that I will accept and enjoy texts that are something other than flirty or funny if it's from the right person. That is all.

I can't remember if I mentioned this months ago, but I bought a desk on Kijiji and ended up asking out the guy who sold it to me. He had a girlfriend, so instead he decided to 'accidentally' bash up my knee with the aforementioned desk. Anyway, I finally got around to painting it this weekend and after I realized painting the drawers while they're closed isn't a good idea, I removed them all. I found quite a little treasure. Secretly, I was hoping for his number as he reconsidered my date offer. Instead, this:

- recipe for spanikopita
- picture of some chick (maybe the girlfriend?)
- postcard
- blank cheque
- sticker
- rape whistle (not pictured)
- key (also not pictured)
Hmmm, what is this all trying to tell me? And which item do you think I will get the most use out of? Recipe? Whistle? None of it, as it will all be thrown out? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment