Saturday, September 19, 2009

Randomness

I now officially walk too fast for automatic sliding doors. Today I actually hit my face on one. Seriously, would it hurt stores to account for people like me - or people who don't like to waste sunny days at Home Depot? Fast walking has become a handicap - I should get my own parking spot. One that is right on the curb so I don't have to waste any time turning off the car. Why are hazard lights called that anyway, there is nothing hazardous about gettin' stuff done!
___________________________________

I'm sure there are other contenders, but the dirtiest line in any song on the radio now has got to be from Pitbull's Hotel Room Service song:

I'm the plumber tonight
I'll check your pipes.
Oh, you the healthy type,
Well, here go some egg whites

There's something about it that makes me giggle/gasp every time I hear it - it's pretty hilariously cheeky. But I got a look at this Pitbull character while watching the video (gag) and he should be embarrassed. I thought he was going to be a fly black guy or something, but he looks like...well, just a major loser.
__________________________________

Was stuck behind a driver's ed car today and before I peeled away from the petrified 16 year old, I noticed the licence plate:

NO2CLOSE

Ok, I'll give them that - it's funny. But I still think it is my responsibility as a driver to teach the newbies what it's like in the real world. Toughen 'em up, I say. Now, get out of my way.
__________________________________

Running into high school people in the real world, especially in your day's work can really throw you off. More often than not, it turns out that they are exactly the same. The kid who sat across from you in 5th grade and sprayed battery acid into his eye while poking it with a pen, is still pretty likely to run screaming out of a room. I guess this realization is what all you Facebookers get.

No comments:

Post a Comment