Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Read This Book


Obey your friendly neighbourhood librarian - we're not messin' around.
Oh, and speaking of librarians - our internet was down all day today and we had to keep running next door to the Jane and Dundas branch of TPL. Two days before Fashion Week, we're going crazy and not having internet was just not acceptable.
So, I sat down beside a smelly cat woman and started furiously emailing. I was fielding a call when Man Librarian came up, looked at me over his half-glasses, cleared his throat and pointed fiercely to the sign next to me:
Cell Phone Use Prohibited
I hung my head in shame, but not before I shot him a dirty look. I am shaming my degree. Seriously, we librarians are bitchy!
My boss said that the gun shots at Jane and Dundas are louder than my cell phone. Sad, but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment