Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Blue Mountain education

What I learned this past weekend at Blue Mountain:
1. Putting liquid dish soap in a dishwasher is not a good idea.
2. It is possible to have a great time at a ski resort without actually skiing.
3. I do have a threshold for bacon consumption. This goes against everything I thought I knew about myself. Serious reflection required.
4. People do not think About A Boy or Little Miss Sunshine are good movies to watch....ever.
5. Pouring bacon grease into a garbage will apparently start a grease fire.
6. Playing Jenga still makes me anxious.
7. Cougars can swim in hot tubs.
8. I hate jujubes - especially offered by aforementioned cougars.
9. A deal breaker for me is if a person says "Fuckin' eh!"
10. Or has his name tattooed on his back.
11.Watching a girl fight is highly entertaining until one of the gang members starts coming your way.
12.I can put on my makeup in the dark or while inebriated. I didn't look half bad - the boys weren't complaining! (Nick Cannon, I'm talking to you.)


What I did not learn this past weekend at Blue Mountain:
1. How exactly the grease fire starts - how does it ignite?
2. How to extinguish a grease fire without water.
3. Why I often wake up more bruised than the day before.
4. How to ensure I have enough milk for the sponge-like Frosted Mini Wheats.

Overall, I think it was a great learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment