Monday, March 9, 2009

Cheeky on the rocks, please.

Ok, I've just spent the last 10 minutes trying to find out how to throw a screen shot into this post. Whatever, you can see it here if you really want to.

http://gibsonsfinest.ca/thehouse/

I just saw this billboard downtown on my way home from trivia. It made me do a double take.
Is this inappropriate? I think it's cheeky and I'm sure someone will get up in arms over it.

It reminds me of the time my mother called....someone? The city? The FCC? The company? I have no idea who she called to complain, but she did about a billboard with a girl dressed suggestively wearing red lipstick and red heels. She was a little too Lady of the Night for the intersection of Main and Dundurn.

I bought the jeans she was wearing.

1 comment:

  1. I may have clicked on the advertisement in class . . .

    ReplyDelete