Monday, March 30, 2009

I believe this is the year of the Celebrity Doppelganger Encounter. In the past month alone, I've met:


Nick Cannon
(I asked him to sign my Drumline DVD. Mariah bitch-slapped me.)


Akon
(I asked him to not throw me off the stage. Since he still has charges pending, he obliged.)


Busta Rhymes

(I, uh, asked him, um...oh right, what Martha Stewart is really like.)

The flurry of CDE's that I've had recently is not that uncommon. I've known the following CDs for years.



You know who you are.

2 comments:

  1. All about the brothas eh?

    1.When, where did you meet Busta?
    2. Who is the girl on the bottom right?
    3.Don't you know someone who looks a little like Dwayne Wayne? http://www.atlantamagazine.com/uploadedImages/Atlanta/Blogs/Shop_Girl/difworld_main.gif

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busta was at Koi that night.
    Wow - you totally look like DW!!!! Hilarious!
    The Julia Roberts lookalike? Seriously, you don't know who that is?

    ReplyDelete