Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Shoulda put a shirt on it"

Ok, Hamilton, please just stop with the shirtlessness. It's gone too far. This is one of the major differences between better cities and Hamilton. Men (mostly) wearing either no shirt or sleeveless tank tops, which is sometimes even worse. Classy cities cover up. I don't care how hot it is or if your body is well-defined, you look like trash. Why don't people err on the side of elegant in this city? Ever?

It doesn't matter if you're jogging, go to a park at least. You're making people uncomfortable with the sweaty greasiness of your pecs. This picture was taken midday downtown as people in suits passed by. It's so obvious this guy wanted everyone to see that he's 50 and has muscles. It's not a good look, dude.

This guy, on the other hand, has nothing to show off and I'm pretty sure he's wearing a bathing suit. This is not acceptable attire!!! I'm so annoyed by people like this, I can't even take it. Have some pride, man. This isn't the American south. I'd put money on him wearing black socks with this ensemble.

You're embarrassing me. You're embarrassing Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment