Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Seen About Town

I see it's that time of year again - the lamest ad campaign has resurfaced. I'm not going to rant about it again. Really.
----------------------------------Came across this one early morning and stopped to think, "I don't recall ever having seen a robin sleeping before." So I took a picture which woke it up - was probably pissed. That's all I got on that.
----------------------------------

There's something really funny to me about seeing big dogs like this. I always picture them saying, "Doh da doh" in that dopey voice that always makes me laugh. They seem so stupid, but still lovable. Sorta like Chris Farley.
-------------------------------------
I like seeing instances of nature taking over our city. Or trying to at least.

And then there's our attempts to seem green. Not as effective, but I appreciate the artistic effort, especially at Catherine North.

No comments:

Post a Comment