Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Weekly Bodice Rippers

Garage sale-ing is in full swing - up at 7am Saturday to go out with the girls. I'm hunting wicker patio furniture, a cheap bike, an even cheaper lawnmower and coffee mugs. I found a wicker chair for $2 and too much glass to count. I don't know why, but I have an obsession with glass - vases, stemware, whatever - if it's glass, I'm buying it.

We stumbled across a massive collection of Harlequin romance novels that brought me to tears - so hysterical. Dru and I were dying as we read the titles. Who reads these? No, really. Have you ever read one? I once read a Danielle Steele on vacation just to see what the big deal was and how she's selling so many books. Blah.

But I have never read a bodice ripper like these. I've started a new addition to the blog (see column at right). Each week, I'll post another title. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I like this new feature a lot, that first title is pretty Epic.

    ReplyDelete