Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Return to Sender

I love getting mail. I have been lucky to make friends with people who still write letters, so it's not all bills and offers of free gym memberships.

However, I was not expecting to see this when I opened my mailbox yesterday.

It's a gas pump thingy. Who could have left this? Why? How do you even use it? I'm thinking it could be some sort of gang symbol. Maybe I'm subtly being asked if I want to become a member of the gang since I'm new to the neighbourhood. I'd prefer a nice Crane card for something like that though.

Actually, now that I think of it, I woke up the other day and my garden hose was all spread out over my driveway. So, either there is a pack of industrious possums, a lazy homeowner (no! I put it back properly) or another sort of gang marking.

Garden hose + gas pump (vaguely hose related) = Hamilton Hos initiation?? If I receive a pair of pantyHOSE this week, it's official. Perhaps they need someone to take the minutes of their meetings. Or assist in gang invitation symbolism.

No comments:

Post a Comment