Sunday, April 4, 2010

There are 2 types of people:

People who eat Timbits in at least 2 bites and those who just go for it. The way I see it, if you're eating a Timbit, the pretense of classy is already blown out of the water, so give it up. The number of Timbits I've eaten recently makes even me sick, but only once have I eaten it in more than 1 bite - that sour cream glazed was some sort of mutant pumped up on growth enhancing steroids. But it was double delicious.

People who wait in a long line of cars to exit off the highway and those who drive right up to the front and wait for someone to let them in. If you're annoyed by this, your only recourse is to just not let me in and feel mildly satisfied in that. But, 9 times out of 10, someone will let me in. This makes me wildly satisfied. Life is too short to wait in highway lines if there's something to be done about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment