Friday, April 30, 2010

Double Event Craziness

Last week we had an event double header - two events in one day and the following things happened:

- I got called 'Jennifer' by someone with the last name Hemberger. A caterer. I can't make this stuff up.

- A lunatic client gave me the finger and an ever classy "F**k You!!" It was a good day.

- I asked a girl working for us "Are you drunk? No? Are you sure? You must be high at least." I then sent her home.

- Aforementioned client attempted to take the 400lb ice sculpture home at the end of the night. In a cooler. In her van.

- We hired a real life, honest-to-goodness fairy.

Yep, this is my job.

Last night I found myself in Niagara Falls at what can only be described as a cougar disco dance party. 150 women aged 35 to 60 dressed in various feathers, tie-dye and neon dancing to their peers' karaoke and attempting to mount a pogo stick and unicycle. I oversaw this craziness while trying to master the hula hoop. Turns out you need to have hips to do the hula hoop.

My job is unique, I will say that for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment