Monday, August 17, 2009

Facts, Jack and Truth, Ruth

For whatever reason, I'm in a confessional mood and I'm willing to reveal the following:

- Most of the knowledge I have about the Canadian government and how it works I have learned from Rick Mercer

- I strongly dislike mushrooms, tomatoes and onions as much as I did as a child. I should have grown out of this. Interestingly, or maybe not so much, I'm not a picky eater.

- I don't really know what the phrase "in a vacuum " means and and I'm definitely never confident when I use it.

- I am 100% convinced I can launch my car Dukes of Hazard-style over these train tracks near my house. I am 78% sure I will one day attempt it. Maybe in a rental car.

- Just this month, four of the seven demerit points have been removed from my driving record. According to the MTO, I have been a menace to society for the past two years. Mwa-ha-ha.

- I enjoy swimming far more when I am able to wear a scuba mask. That way I am fish-like and don't have to worry about plugging my nose. Any other way, I get water up in my brain.

- I can't dive.

- When I walk to my car at night, I always remember that urban legend about someone who lays under cars and cuts ankles to disarm women. I only remember it for a minute, but usually every time.

- Generally, I think the way I do things is best.

- Lately, everything I do causes me to consider if I could write it in a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment