Monday, June 8, 2009

Randomness

My sheets were out on the clothesline this past weekend and a bird crapped on them. Yeah.

Why did apple juice never take off as a cocktail mix? Gin and apple juice anyone?

Discovering what lurks behind someone's bed and in the back of their closets will pretty much eliminate a budding crush. Moving their furniture into the middle of the room for the painters unearths things that girls just shouldn't see.

Where does all the anger come from? After a completely blissful day that included with a 3 hour nap on the porch swing in the afternoon it was still possible for me to get completely angry over something that some people would find trivial. I still maintain that it was a legitimate reason to be annoyed, but why can't I let it go? Half of it is a 'bit' but the other half is me really mad. I have to stop ruining things and simmer.

Trivia opponents beware: Kevin and I have begun our trivia summer school. We're brushing up and getting better. There will be no stopping us.

2 comments:

  1. Since reading this I've had "Gin and Juice" stuck in my head ... I hope you're happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apple Jacks = apple juice + Jack Daniels

    Maybe you can give it a try the next time we imbibe!

    ReplyDelete