Thursday, June 13, 2013

Personal Evaluations


Any questions?

Personal evaluation time is always interesting. Honesty, humility and hard work are all put to the test. I am a big fan of making goals for myself and checking items off the list. Personal goals are a lot more entertaining than work ones. I have been making resolutions, goals and monthly To Do lists for years. Here is a sample of some of the more ridiculous:

- go horseback riding
- don't lock keys in car this year
- delete ___crush's name from 2001 inserted here___ voicemail on my cell. Finally!
- learn how to knit
- grow my nails
- be more discreet at work
- be more caring to others
- do 25 sit-ups each day
- join Scrabble club
- be on TV
- cut out mayonnaise
- figure out how the heck to play backgammon
- become ambidextrous
- try on a blond wig to see how I'd look
- ride a skateboard
- complete a Rubik's Cube
- pick up dropped change

As far as a personal evaluation goes for these items, I've been mildly successful with some and downright dismal with others.

I still have decades to achieve these, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment