Friday, June 14, 2013

Gala Gal

The Art Gallery of Hamilton annual gala is always one of my favourite events of the year.  I attend the cocktail part through CLiC, the young professional AGH group and then we join the "grown-ups" for the dance portion.  It's always a great opportunity to mingle with the movers and shakers in Hamilton (I'm using that phrase in the event that my friend Kevin reads it), dress up, get hair and make-up done and have a fun night out.

I have attended the last three years.

2011

 
 
 
2012
 
 
 

2013
 
 
 
 


Inevitably, the night ends up at Embassy, where my gown gets booze spilled on it and my hair falls down as I lose a dance-off with a drag queen.  I like an evening with a bit of variety.  I also look forward to when I am no longer a "young" professional and get to/have to go to the formal dinner portion of the event and bid on auction items that are not a wine tour.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment