The Melissa Manifesto - The 30 Decade
Vol. III BELIEVE....
- That people should see guests out and not close the door until they're out of sight.
- "I would love to come" are five of the best words.
- In having music playing when people are coming over.
- In handwritten cards.
- In nights/events where the entire world is doing/watching the same thing (New Years Eve or Olympics).
- That eating at the bar is usually better than eating at a table.
- In Joshua Jackson.
- In two armed hugs.
- In walking a little further for free parking.
- In second dates being one of the best social interactions of all time.