Monday, October 18, 2010

Love Fest

**Please note: this post was written while under the influence and may account for the overly emotional and dramatic nature of the post. Drunk blogging is one step worse than drunk texting. But, what the heck? Things you say while drunk are usually how you really feel. **

Have you ever loved and missed somebody so much that when you see them and hug them you wish you could be even closer? Like, you wish you could hug them from the inside. There is someone in my life that I don’t get to see that often anymore and when I think of them and remember our times together I am so wistful and sad, it becomes physically painful. The memories are so wonderful and intense that I can’t take thinking of them sometimes.

I was so lucky to have had them in my life for the two years they were and now it breaks me to reminisce and be reminded that distance and circumstance has taken us from that place. The place where we could finish each other’s thoughts and were so inseparable. The bond we shared was so great and it’s deeply depressing to know that we don’t share that bond anymore.

Every day spent with this person was hilarious. At least once every day, we were laughing to the point of doubling over. He was talented, funny, and we made the best team. Now, we chat every so often but we can’t be in the place we were before unless things change. I miss him so much. It makes me cry when I remember us and everything we went through together.


As LG Fashion Week starts this week, he is on my mind especially.
I like to hope and look forward to a time when we'll be able to be in each other's lives again.


I tried to compile a list of all the hilarious things we used to do and all the ways he made me laugh, but it didn't really translate. In any event, he's one of my favourite people. More than a boss, but of course, way less than a boyfriend - :) Love you Dittmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment