Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Randomness

Pink lemonade really makes me so, so happy. I spent an hour shovelling and was pretty miserable, but I came in and had some pink lemonade. Instant happiness. I'm smiling about it right now. In fact, I'm going to get some.
---------------------------------------------
I don't have cable. Therefore, I cannot watch any of the Olympics. What the F!? Right now, I actually care if Canada is beating Germany, but I have no idea what's going on. Did we win? It seems very un-Canadian to not allow all citizens to watch the Olympics.
---------------------------------------------
I fell today. I was on a Kijiji pick up and while the people were carrying my new/old dresser down a treacherous flight of stairs, I was carrying the accompanying mirror to my car, on even, albeit icy, ground and I slipped and full-on went down on my hip. I really wanted to cry. They came running and helped me up, probably worried I would sue them. Instead, I brushed myself off and got them to knock $5 off the price. And cried in the car.
---------------------------------------------
I have been having an exorbitant amount of Tim Horton's donuts lately. I'm talking at least 5 to 6 times a week. We work near one and while we usually are Starbucks snobs, we have been doing coffee runs all the time recently. And donuts are our way to show our Canadian pride. I feel sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment