Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I've been Snuggified

I think it would be safe to presume that at least 65% of Canadians either gave or received The Snuggie this Christmas. You all know what it is from the brilliant infomercials. I obviously looked at them with disdain since they are so, so ugly. However, like Michelle, I recently got into one.

They are magical. I don't know how they do it, but The Snuggie put me out instantly. Maybe it's the fleece. Or all the blue. Or, actually it could be the copious amounts of cheese I had consumed, but as soon as I put my arms through the extremely convenient sleeves, I conked out. Cheese coma? Or successful Snuggie experience?

Long live The Snuggie!!


**Yes, as you may have realized, I have figured out how to embed links. Look out Internet!**

No comments:

Post a Comment