Tuesday, December 1, 2009

YOU wrote/sang this?!?

Don't you hate it when you love a song or a book but then get a look at the video or the book jacket and they don't match what was in your head?
I shamefully really like "Tik Tok" by Ke$ha. Yeah, that's a dollar sign. Then I found out she looks like this.Strung out, skanky, white. Nothing like what I thought she was. Bummer. And, you're right, Katy, who gives shout-outs to Diddy anymore? Is it 2000? No, Ke$ha, it is not.

Now I'm reading this book that I'm enjoying, but I caught a glimpse at the author's book jacket photo.
Um. Every joke or plot turn seems stupid now. The killer might as well be standing out in the woods like a weirdo. I think that symbol on his shirt might be from Magic: The Gathering.

1 comment:

  1. If I think you're passe then you know you're REALLY in trouble.

    ReplyDelete