Saturday, December 5, 2009

I think it's time...

After next weekend, I think I might officially call off the sushi extravaganza. I have eaten sushi 4 times on average for the last 3 weeks. It may be a bit much. As Katy warns, I could end up like Jeremy Piven. And not just a douchebag, but one sick cookie from all the mercury.

I'm a little OCD when it comes to food - only when it comes to food, people! It's like that one time in high school when I ate 24 grilled cheese sandwiches in a week. Or when I had a small cherry DQ sundae every other day for the entire summer of 1997.

When I find something I like, I stick with it. I can already tell that the next fad will be olives and triple cream cheese.

I wonder why I'm never addicted to healthy foods. Why no shots of flax seed oil every hour or bananas or whatever spelt is? Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment