Friday, April 3, 2009

I am tired of hearing about:

- Twitter. I barely know what this is, but it's everywhere and super annoying. Yes, I know I write a blog, but if I ever become so self-involved that I think people care what I'm doing every minute of the day, someone stage an intervention.

- Rihanna and Chris Brown.

- Zac Efron

- Recession. Until this actually affects me in a real way, leave me out of it. I've always been thrifty and never really had money so not much is changing for me!

- Michelle Obama's style. Obviously, I adore her, but even I'm getting tired of hearing all about how she wears J. Crew to appeal to the masses and how she's revitalizing the White House. Snore.

- In the same vein, Jason Wu.

- Tax harmonization. Again, if someone would just explain how it will affect me in 15 words or less, that would be great. I may have to cut back on audio books for the blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment