Sunday, February 20, 2011

Randomness...with meat

It's about time - I've been looking for a place to get my laundry done, Goji juice and my computer fixed. Oh, and I love how it's located in the deli on Queen Street.
----------------------------
One of my monthly tasks involves inputing expenses - this little pattern was illuminating.

-----------------------------

I don't care what anyone says, this does not count as bacon. ------------------------------

My first experience with a Brazilian steakhouse was well worth the 2 hour wait - hmmm, maybe this 2011 patience thing is working out. Or maybe it was the vodka and cranberry. The concept is simple: meat, meat and more meat delivered to your table at a dizzying speed. There are more than 20 selections including prime rib with cheese and several options wrapped in bacon. Yep. A meal like this is guaranteed to require Tums at 3am. But, I maintain that it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment