Thursday, February 17, 2011

How bad is it....

...if I heard a rip when I reached for a high shelf but am unable to find the gaping hole in my dress? And I have a client meeting in 30 minutes?

...if I subconsciously put a tissue in the sleeve of my shirt? I am a librarian, after all! At least officially - I wonder how long I can keep calling myself that before real libraries take offence?

...if I keep finding random roof shingles all over my neighbourhood...and they're mine? Can I just glue them back on and not worry about it too much?

...my lunches for the entire week thus far have been exclusively cheese, smoked salmon spread or a combination of the two?

...I am working on my first Power Point presentation, possibly ever, and I have almost no idea how to do it. It's a lot of pressure when you're the most techno-savvy in the office. And embarrassing when a 11 year old can do a better job of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment