Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Glee hee hee

Are you people watching Glee yet? You really ought to be. I hate to sound like TV Guide, but it really is the best new show on television. I don't have cable so I have very limited access to what the bunny ears will allow me to watch. I am blessed to get this show - it's hilarious, sharp, and every episode has at least 2 full blown song and dance numbers.

Don't let that scare you away - these 'kids' are so talented they give me goosebumps. A lot of the songs they do are current pop songs - there's something great about hearing Beyonce's "Single Ladies" sang by a bunch of high schoolers. I live for the song and dance parts and usually I'm turned off by that sort of thing.
No laugh track, Jane Lynch, very cute boys, and just the right amount of Celine Dion - what's not to love?

2 comments:

  1. Glee? really? whatever floats your boat...

    The fact that you don't have cable should not prevent you from watching tv shows. The internet, in all its glory, has a multitude of websites where you can watch pretty much any television show you want without commercials.

    I'll have to give you a short list once I start seeing you at trivia.

    rm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Riiiight...I keep hearing about this Internets. But actually I really have no idea how to find shows online - I will need your help.

    And, I can't believe you don't love Glee? Have you seen it?

    ReplyDelete