I read this recently and since I was looking for an easy way to distract myself from my daunting to-do list today, I thought I'd give it a go.
You're supposed to type your name plus the word 'needs' into Google and then list the first 10 things that come up.
This is what I got:
- Melissa needs a new roof
Ok, that's actually pretty spooky since I posted a while ago about how the shingles from my roof are littered all over the neighbourhood.
- Melissa needs to lose it
Well, that's rude.
- Melissa needs to get on board with her new body
Before or after I lose it?
- Melissa needs help
Yeah, help to lose it, love it and roof it
- Melissa needs to cowboy up and real-life encounter with Donald Rumsfeld.
- Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead
- Melissa needs a breeder
Wow. I really hope my future dates read this.
- Melissa needs to remember how it felt when her first wife left her, told her she wasn't gay and went back to dating men
I don't want to remember that - it was too painful.
- Melissa needs to grow up and get a heart
Such an internet hate-on for the Melissas of the world.
Ok, really though, Melissa needs to get back to work.