Sunday, April 24, 2011

The Spring Fridge

I've lived in my house for about a year now and this weekend I decided that I should change up my fridge gallery. These are things I look at every single day, hundreds of times, and they all make me smile or remember a wonderful time. Love to smile while I fetch the milk.

But I needed to refresh my memories. Out with the old:


I have a little obsession with a friend's baby, a Spice Girl blocking someone's face, a motto that Hamiltonians should adopt and add "and sweatpants" to, and a Santa Claus look-a-like with my Grandma.

And in with the new:

The spring revamp includes a mink shot from Oscar night, my feet on the cottage dock after I returned from living in NYC - I went to the most serene place I could think of as detox, a picture of the saddest day, several pictures of the happiest days, my friend Nathan who always makes me laugh - even just the memories of time spent with him, and my mom and I when I lived in Ottawa.

My favourite magnet is one that my friend Katy gave me (she's the one in the veil) - it says "Today I will accept change." Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I still need to send you a pic of Chloe for your next fridge makeover ... I'll add it to my "to do" list :)

    ReplyDelete