Friday, July 23, 2010

Randomness

Is it just me, or is "Faithfully Yours" a very unusual way to sign off a business email? From someone I have never met. Does he have faith that I will utilize his services? Faith that I won't report him to the Creepy Email Tribunal (CET)?
-----------------------------------------------
It seems to be my M.O. to latch onto clothing trends just as they are going out of style. Most of the clothes I wear I have had for several years - I like to think this is because I have classic style and will be eternally well-dressed. No need for discussion on this point - I'm sticking with that theory.

However, I sometimes feel that I should succumb to some of the trends flying around out there. This is why I finally have a pair of Lulu Lemon pants and most recently a pair of leggings. This was a hard one to wrap my head around. Leggings! Seriously? And my timing couldn't be worse - it now looks like an act of solidarity for Lindsay Lohan as she begins her jail stint. These leggings are a social comment. I have yet to wear them because I'm not really sure how - do they really stand in for pants? This can't be a good idea.
-----------------------------------------------
How adorable is this? I've always been a big fan of the hot water bottle when ill. Or sad. Or cold. They're great - how can you not love them? This one loves you back! I really should have bought it, but thought having a collection of 3 hot water bottles may look like a boyfriend substitute - I'm not at that point yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment