Monday, July 4, 2011

Summer School

Trivia has come to an end for another season - or at least it has for me. They're dragging it out a bit this year, but I'm taking back my Monday nights until Thanksgiving. For example, tonight I am eating grilled cheese on the porch then going for a swim - can't let cerebral exercise interfere with that. After winning last week's round (natch) Kevin, Jim and I recapped our season and organized strategy for continued victory in the 2011-2012 season. Yes, we are giant nerds. Ones that will kick your asses each week!

We determined our shortcomings and made a study list for each of us for the summer. This is what we've come up with:

I think I got the short straw. I have to study the whole frickin' universe.

1 comment:

  1. I wasn't aware that the universe wore make up. It makes sense, though, I guess. I mean, it is getting up there in years, so a little foundation would help. And the universe does keep expanding and expanding, especially through the middle. Black is slimming and all, but it can only do so much. So I could see how it might have self-esteem issues.

    ReplyDelete